Services + Investments
Individual Risk Management
Crossgrove & Company Wealth Management Inc. specializes in individual risk management protecting clients through living benefits, health, and life insurance. We have access to virtually every insurance alternative in Canada. With full market access, we prepare a customized risk management solution for each client’s unique situation. For corporate and individual clients the fundamental products are the same however the key difference comes in the ownership and beneficiary for tax purposes.
Risk Transfer Solutions:
- Living Benefits – Critical Illness, Long Term Disability and Long Term Care coverage
- Health Benefits – Private Health Services and Insured Plans
- Life Insurance – Best Fit Term and Estate Maximizer policies
By focusing on your individual goals and objectives Crossgrove & Company Wealth Management Inc. can review and advise what is best for your unique investment needs. As we believe that client relationships are vital for success, we do not define you by a single asset mix, risk profile, or investment policy. One of our experienced team members will work closely with you to find a strategy that will ensure you meet your investment goals.
Our unique approach to value added investment advice!
Most financial advisors prepare investment recommendations with the hope of successfully identifying managers or products that will provide a positive alpha (added return over the market). Academic reviews of such practices prove that this activity is at best very unreliable.
We control what is controllable and reduce negative alpha.
By focusing on areas under our client’s control, we strive to outperform other options by reducing known drags on investment performance such as Fees, Taxes and Investor Behavior.
- Our high net worth clients deserve the reduced fee arrangements that their level of purchasing power can negotiate. After working with our fund partners, our clients can expect investment management fees that are 1%-1.5% lower than other investment advisors.
Tax Efficient Management
- A penny saved is a penny earned. With many corporate clients, the effective tax rate on corporate held investments may exceed 47%. Reduction in the overall level of taxation for corporate and non-registered investments allows our clients to either fund a greater level of after tax income for the same risk tolerance or be able to accept a lower return for the same after tax income. Tax-effective management of your assets, making sure our clients are not spending their hard earned money on taxes if it can be avoided.
Investor Behavior: Behavioral Finance is the study of investor behavior. The academic foundations of investment management contain a critical FLAW. That Flaw is the built in assumption that humans behave rationally and that every participant in a market will make decisions that are rational. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth. We are humans and we are prone to over and under react to unforeseen events. What Standard Finance has ignored, we use to help our clients succeed. An understanding of Behavioral Finance allows us to guide our client’s expectations and behaviors to protect assets during volatile periods and to take advantage of the general public’s misunderstanding of market performance. Expertise
- Our advisors are all licensed, highly educated, and have decades of experience advising Canadians on their investment needs.
All that Crossgrove & Company Wealth Management focuses on helps your investments gain more and waste less!